Saturday, September 19, 2009

The Steelers Game

Here are the Steelers pictures i have been promising you!

I know this picture looks fake but i promise it is real!



Mike and I with his anniversary present (the tickets) in hand.



Mike and his Terrible Towel



The Heinz Stadium... its a beauty!



Casey is the one in the middle...



Casey again....



Mr. Casey Hampton on the big screen



They had all 6 Super Bowl wins represented at the stadium... notice the Vince Lombardi trophy. I think its pretty awesome.



1 comment:

  1. Wups, I thought I commented on this already!

    I'm glad you guys had such a great time ~ and that you got to see your big-butted friend! haha

    Here is that adorable baby boy nursery I was telling you about earlier: http://www.becoming-mom.net/2008/07/29/nursery-tour/

    ReplyDelete