Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Pittsburgh Steelers

My Hubby Mike and I celebrated our first year of marriage back in July. We stuck with tradition and got each other paper... well kinda. My awesome husband "bought" me (aka put money aside) either Taylor Swift or Brian Regan tickets. Love them both, so hard to decide!



Mike is a HUGE Pittsburgh Steelers fan (YAY PA!) so i thought it would be perfect to buy him some tickets to a game this season. WELL, before i bought them a friend of ours decided he didn't want his pre-season game tickets so he gave them to us! Pretty sweet deal huh. I ended up not having to spend hundreds on his gift and got amazing seats at the game!



This is us, in our Steelers gear, at a Superbowl when they won 27-23 against the Arizona Cardinals.






Let me introduce you to Casey Hampton.....




















Here are some things you should know about Casey:
1. he is #98 for the Steelers
2. he is 6-1 and weighs 325 ( remember this for later...)
3. he is the Nose Tackle... which pretty much means he takes down two men at a time instead of one.
4. I am his BIGGEST fan... why you may ask?

Well, anytime that i watch football i am amazed at how big the players are. So Mike thought i would enjoy Casey since he is by far the largest guy on the team. I love watching Steeler games now!

I will hopefully post pictures from the actual game soon. Since i don't currently have internet at my house its really hard to keep all of that updated.


No comments:

Post a Comment