Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Getting to know the Bream Team

I thought i would write alittle bit about us, the Bream Team and how we came to be. I would love to tell you our full story, but i think i will save that for another post. So, here is the shortened version...We met our freshman year at Liberty University but didn't actually start dating until our Junior year. On our one year anniversary of dating, October 18th, 2007, Mike got down on one knee, told me he loved me for the first time and asked me to spend the rest of his life with him.

Here is our story in pictures....

These two pictures are us while we were dating




us on graduation from Liberty ... this was after we were engaged. Sorry the pictures are out of order

i loved my cap!

The Big Night! After a wonderful dinner at the 202 Market in Roanoke we headed back to Lynchburg to my suprise get engaged!




posing with my beautiful ring and all my decorations...


Nine months later we said I do in Lancaster PA.
July 26th 2008

Our wedding party


yes, this is a corn field behind us... only in Lancaster


one of my favorites...


we danced our first dance to "Hold Me,Thrill Me, kiss Me".


our cake was AMAZING!


A beautiful ending to a perfect day




Like i said earlier i would love to tell you our whole story and the many details of our wedding but i will save that for another blogging day.

No comments:

Post a Comment